Lead Trainer: Sadhana Singh
We must lead ourselves to be who we really are, understand our role on the planet and deliver our uniqueness. We have to become successful in serving the world, so the legacy of holding high the human spirit will keep prospering.
Sadhana Singh, 2014
The Science of Mind and Humanology for Leadership and Success® is Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) Speciality Course based on Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
- The Science of Mind and Humanology for Leadership and Success is a practical and pragmatic way to manifest ourselves as complete and competent human beings victoriously proving our excellence in overcoming the impossible.
- In a time of critical transition the human facade is falling apart and any strategy adopted in the past doesn`t work anymore, either in personal, social or business life. The identity crises is causing the global political, economical, and ecological collapse, not vice versa.
- If we can reach the depth, caliber and truth as humans and restore our authentic integrity this transition is a pre-eminent opportunity to creatively transform the obsolete paradigms into a cooperative global prosperity and happiness.
- We are convinced that the Science of Mind and Humanology for Leadership and Success® is crucial to lead the entire process of self-realization progressing through all the subconscious believe and reactive patterns and let the real self prevail.
Locations of the Training
The training is structured in 3 cycles 200 hours each. Please note that each cycle although interrelated with the others can stand independently by itself!
- Cycle 1: Cagliari (Italy), Barcelona (Spain), Ljubljana (Slovenia), Vicenza (Italy), Miami (USA), Ann Arbor (USA), Stockholm (Sweden), Erlenbach (Switzerland), Rome (Italia)
- Cycle 1 Immersion: Magliano Sabina (Italy)
- Cycle 2: Barcelona (Spagna), Erlenbach (Switzerland), Magliano Sabina (Italy)
- Cycle 3: Magliano Sabina (Italy)
Aim of the Training
In this time of critical transition, the human facade is crumbling. Every strategy that was adopted in the past is now failing to work in our personal, social and business lives. Our identity crisis is causing the global, political, economical and ecological collapse, not vice versa.
Now is the time to apply the Kundalini Yoga technology on a larger scale with its excellence and effectiveness in all areas of our lives.
- EXPLORE A FUNDAMENTAL FIELD OF APPLICATION OF KUNDALINI YOGA.
Do you want to act and live your totality? Do you want to know who you are and why you are here? Do you want to move forward with inspiration, creativity and energy?
- TRAIN YOURSELF TO LEAD THE ENTIRE KUNDALINI PROCESS, PROGRESSING THROUGH THE SUBCONSCIOUS BELIEF PATTERNS.
Know yourself and guide yourself on the path of fulfillment and success. Train yourself to lead your complete being and the others will come to follow you.
- LEARN TO TEACH IN PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENTS, SUCH AS CORPORATIONS, GOVERNMENT, AND UNIVERSITIES.
Learn to lead others and support them on the path of their own success.
- DECIDE TO LEAD AND SUCCEED IN YOUR PERSONAL, FAMILY AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE.
Decide to express your own divine potential and let health, prosperity, joy, happiness and success come to you.
Team of the Trainers
- Sadhana Singh is a Kundalini Yoga Lead Trainer and author of several books. He both created and is responsible for the initiatives “Crystallizing the Diamond®”, “Kundalini Yoga Counselling®” and “The Science of Mind and Humanology for Leadership and Success®”. Sadhana Singh is committed to bring the mission of the yoga Master Harbhajan Singh Khalsa to the wider public, especially into the environment of education and business. He focuses on the Kundalini Yoga branch of “The Science of Mind and Humanology for Leadership and Success®”, which he structured and developed into trainings for different target groups. He has taught courses with programs developed according to individual needs in public and private companies as: Philip Morris, Generali Ina Assitalia,Telecom, FIM, Lierac, Bioderma, Romero Group, Omibis. His in-depth study and research in the field of Kundalini Yoga has also inspired him as an author of more than 10 titles. Ever grateful to Yogi Bhajan, Sadhana Singh dedicates much of his time to counselling, using his in-depth experience of the teachings to guide and uplift others.
- Nirvair Singh Khalsa began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1971. He is a retired University Instructor at the University of Alaska Anchorage where he taught classes in Kundalini Yoga for 31 years. He has also taught classes, workshops and trainings throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia and has authored 19 DVD’s/Videos and four books on Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan ® (kundaliniyoga.net). Nirvair Singh Khalsa currently holds leadership positions as the CEO and President of The Kundalini Research Institute, and as member of the Board of Managers on the East West Tea Company (Yogi Tea). He is a former Chair of Khalsa Council of Sikh Dharma and has been director of Guru Ram Das Ashram in Anchorage Alaska for 35 years. He is a Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500 and a KRI Level Three Teacher as well as a KRI licensed Level One, Two Lead teacher trainer. He lives with his wife Nirvair Kaur, in Tesuque New Mexico.
- Puran Sukh Kaur is a Kundalini Yoga associated teacher and teacher of Integral Yoga. After completion of her university degree in Biotechnology she worked in business and politics. She is a member of the Swiss Yoga Association, the international Yoga Alliance and the International Association for Yoga Therapists.
Puran Sukh Kaur is founder and director of the Waldzell Institute which brought together personalities like HH the Dalai Lama, Paulo Coelho, Isabel Allende with important decision-makers. She co-leads the Yoga Academy Yoga Veda. With her pro-bono initiative Architects of the Future she supports young social entrepreneurs.
- Tarn Taran Singh Khalsa became student of Yogi Bhajan in 1972. He is teaching, training teachers and practicing Kundalini Yoga over 30 years in the USA, in Europe, in Latin America in Asia and in Australia.
Tarn Taran Singh founded 3HO Germany, the European Yogi Tea Company and the first European Teacher Training program. For more than a decade he was working for KRI as International Coordinator of Trainers and as Director of the Aquarian Teacher Program. He is currently living in New Mexico and continues to travel and teach into his “golden years”. He authored a series of Mantra CD’s which include Mantras of Prayer, and Ik Ardas.
- Amrit Singh Khalsa is a lead trainer and the Executive Director of Teacher Trainings at the Kundalini Research Institute. He earned his PhD in Aeronautical Engineering from MIT and worked directly with Yogi Bhajan coordinating the 3HO legacy businesses and non-profit organizations for 11 years.After the passing of Yogi Bhajan, Amrit Singh served as the Chair of the Board for KRI for 7 years, and its Treasurer for 2 more years.
Amrit Singh has been a successful executive in the natural food industry, and brings clarity, practicality, and heart to his teaching and his work.
- Dunia Mladenić, PhD has extensive experience in scientific work and in practicing yoga and meditation techniques in Europe and USA. Her research is in the field of Artificial Intelligence, she is leading and managing international research projects, mentoring students and teaching at Master and Doctoral programs in Computer Science. She is a co-founder of the Quintelligence company with the core business in transferring knowledge discovery expertise into products and services. She is a Kundalini Yoga Instructor and a Shakti Dance® – the yoga of dance Instructor teaching and applying the yogic technology in her professional and daily life. She co-authored many scientific papers and several books including the books on Leadership and Success based on Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
Please note that not all trainers are teaching in all locations!
Prerequisite to receive the certificate is to pass the exam consisting of the following elements: active participation in the training units (min. of 80% compulsory attendance), self-study and personal practice at home (min 40 hours), written thesis about a topic relevant to the training, full payment of the training fees. All should be completed no later than six months after the end of the training.